People tend to feel elated when they succeed and they feel depressed when failure strikes. While you would expect that to be normal human behaviour, leggy lass Anushka begs to differ. “People should learn to enjoy failure as much as they enjoy success. While success is good, it is failure that teaches you the valuable lessons in life. So if you fail, feel happy, for you have learnt something new”, says the actress.
Perhaps this positive attitude is the reason behind her omnipresent smile. Anushka will soon be seen opposite Nagarjuna in the socio fantasy flick ‘Damarukam’ and Prabhas in ‘Vaaradhi’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide