Energetic hero Ram’s Pandaga Chesko is one of the much awaited flicks this season. It is gearing up for a massive release on the 29th of this month. Earlier today, the censor formalities are done and dusted. With the fresh reports coming in, the entire team is heavily relying upon the entertaining track in this movie. It is heard that the comedy scenes in the second half will be decisive in deciding its fate at the box office.
Gopichand Malineni, who is well known for his commercial hits like Don Seenu and Balupu, is the director. He is quite upbeat about the outcome of this movie. Rakul Preet and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads in this flick which also has Brahmanandam and MS Narayana in entertaining roles. Paruchuri Kireeti is the producer. SS Thaman has composed the tunes for this flick.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble