Kalyan Ram tested his luck this Sankranthi with the film Entha Manchivadavuraa. The family drama did not meet the expectations and has slowed down at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed a worldwide share of 6.5 crores which is pretty dull after 6 days of release. The film is directed by Satish Vegensa and had Mehreen as the female lead.
Now that the festival season is also over, the film will find it a bit tough to rake in some more collections at the box office. Kalyan Ram was seen in a very sober role in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play