Kalyan Ram tested his luck this Sankranthi with the film Entha Manchivadavuraa. The family drama did not meet the expectations and has slowed down at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has crossed a worldwide share of 6.5 crores which is pretty dull after 6 days of release. The film is directed by Satish Vegensa and had Mehreen as the female lead.
Now that the festival season is also over, the film will find it a bit tough to rake in some more collections at the box office. Kalyan Ram was seen in a very sober role in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020
- World Famous Lover’s first weekend Nizam share: Disappoints big-time
- Sukumar picks up a special team for Allu Arjun
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic