Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi hit, Jai Simha, collected a whopping 50 crore gross within just 10 days. The film’s unit celebrated this milestone in a grand ’50 crore club success event’ last night. Speaking at the event, Balakrishna said that not only the film’s unit but the entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success.
Balayya said that he is quite thrilled to see happiness in the eyes of Jai Simha’s distributors from all areas across the twin Telugu states. “I am an industry well-wisher and I wholeheartedly wish each and every film to become successful. I advise people about their movies. They may succeed if they take my suggestions otherwise it’s their fate,” Balayya said.
Articles that might interest you:
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?
- Noted actor attacked for giving social distance advise
- NTR, Mollywood star to share screen space in RRR?
- This day would have been a celebration for moviegoers
- Star hero’s doctor sister shares a heart-touching post
- Senior actor Narsingh Yadav in coma