Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev is going to make his acting debut with a emotional drama titled Vijetha. The film has wrapped up its shoot and the post-production work is underway at the moment.
Vijetha’s audio album will be released at a grand event on June 24. As per the latest updates, the audio launch event is going to be a grand affair, with all the Mega family heroes, including Chiranjeevi, gracing it. Apart from Chiru, even Ram Charan, Allu Arjun, Varun Tej and Sai Dharam Tej will reportedly attend the event. However, Pawan’s participation is still a mystery. Needless to say, the Mega heroes’ presence at the event will give a huge boost to Kalyaan Dhev’s launch pad movie.
Harshavardhan Rameshwar, who had composed the super hit background score for Arjun Reddy, is the composer for Vijetha. Malavika Nair is the leading lady in the movie, which also has Murli Sharma in a key role. Rakesh Sashii has directed the film and Sai Korrapati has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases