Nikhil’s latest romantic fantasy thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, is turning out to be a huge success. The film’s collections are quite solid despite the currency ban and trade circles are happy with the revenues.
The latest buzz is that hero Allu Arjun, who is highly impressed with the movie, has called up the film’s director VI Anand and congratulated him on the film’s success. Needless to say, the director is thrilled with Bunny’s surprise call.
Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada also stars Hebah Patel and Nandita Swetha as the female leads and Avika Gor essayed a crucial role in the movie. Meghana Arts banner bankrolled this film.
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?