Nikhil’s latest romantic fantasy thriller, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada, is turning out to be a huge success. The film’s collections are quite solid despite the currency ban and trade circles are happy with the revenues.
The latest buzz is that hero Allu Arjun, who is highly impressed with the movie, has called up the film’s director VI Anand and congratulated him on the film’s success. Needless to say, the director is thrilled with Bunny’s surprise call.
Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada also stars Hebah Patel and Nandita Swetha as the female leads and Avika Gor essayed a crucial role in the movie. Meghana Arts banner bankrolled this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?