Call it a coincidence, but today marks the commencement of the shooting of two of the landmark films India will be witnessing in 2017. Today, the sequel to India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, will kickstart its regular shooting in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, Robo 2, the sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s 2010 blockbuster Robo, will also commence its regular shooting today in Chennai. Robo 2 is being made with a budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the country’s most expensive film.
It is no exaggeration to say that fans of Baahubali and Robo are already waiting for the release of both these films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?