Call it a coincidence, but today marks the commencement of the shooting of two of the landmark films India will be witnessing in 2017. Today, the sequel to India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, will kickstart its regular shooting in Hyderabad.
On the other hand, Robo 2, the sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s 2010 blockbuster Robo, will also commence its regular shooting today in Chennai. Robo 2 is being made with a budget of nearly 250 crores, making it the country’s most expensive film.
It is no exaggeration to say that fans of Baahubali and Robo are already waiting for the release of both these films.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu