Tollywood biggie RRR, the masterpiece directed by star director SS Rajamouli and featuring global stars Ram Charan and Jr NTR, has garnered a humongous response from all corners of the world and even won an Oscar for its song Naatu Naatu.
The latest news is that the RRR duo has graced the cover of the popular Japanese magazine, An An, which is a rare feat. Fans are thrilled with this move, especially since RRR has recently crossed 1 billion yen at the Japanese box office and continues to perform well in the country.
In addition to Ram Charan and Jr NTR, RRR also stars Alia Bhatt, Shriya Saran, Ajay Devgn, Samuthirakani, and other talented actors in pivotal roles. Produced by DVV Danayya of DVV Entertainment, this epic period action drama features MM Keeravaani’s music.
Our heroes are featured on the cover page of Japan's highly acclaimed lifestyle magazine, @anan_mag!🔥🌊❤️ #RRRMovie #RRRinJapan pic.twitter.com/Mrd2Ir0sV4
— RRR Movie (@RRRMovie) May 18, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food