Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu has completed it shoot, and has entered its post production stage. According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received a clean ‘U’ certificate.
This movie has Vishnu and Dasari playing the lead roles and Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film which is slated for a November 14th release.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties