Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu has completed it shoot, and has entered its post production stage. According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received a clean ‘U’ certificate.
This movie has Vishnu and Dasari playing the lead roles and Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film which is slated for a November 14th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities
- Namrata reveals Mahesh’s two most favorites
- Mahesh is like my son: Chiru’s touching words on Superstar