Dasari Narayana Rao’s Yerra Bassu has completed it shoot, and has entered its post production stage. According to the latest update, the censor formalities have been completed and the film has received a clean ‘U’ certificate.
This movie has Vishnu and Dasari playing the lead roles and Catherine Teresa is the heroine for this film which is a remake of the Tamil film Manjapai. Chakri is scoring the music for this film which is slated for a November 14th release.
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title