It is already reported that actor Satyadev’s recent OTT release, Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya’s satellite rights are bagged by popular entertainer channel ETV. News also came out that the film’s rights are sold for ₹2.5 crores.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that by downloading the master print from Netflix, a Hyderabad based local channel has been telecasting the film illegally from the past few weeks. Later, someone brought the issue to ETV notice.
Reportedly, ETV has sent a notice to the concerned local channel and even demanded a compensation of ₹1 crore. Further details regarding the issue are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film