It is already reported that actor Satyadev’s recent OTT release, Uma Maheswara Ugraroopasya’s satellite rights are bagged by popular entertainer channel ETV. News also came out that the film’s rights are sold for ₹2.5 crores.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that by downloading the master print from Netflix, a Hyderabad based local channel has been telecasting the film illegally from the past few weeks. Later, someone brought the issue to ETV notice.
Reportedly, ETV has sent a notice to the concerned local channel and even demanded a compensation of ₹1 crore. Further details regarding the issue are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name