Two movies belonging to different genres, Evaru and Ranarangam, released on the Independence Day amid a lot of buzz and expectations. While Adivi Sesh and Regina’s investigative thriller, Evaru, earned critics and audiences’ applause, Ranarangam received a mixed response from all quarters.
In Nizam, on its day 3, Evaru collected a good Rs 57 lakh share at the ticket counters. The film’s 3-day Nizam share is Rs 1.70 crore. On the other hand, Ranarangam has slowed down and could collect only Rs 33 lakh share on Saturday, ending up with a 3-day share of Rs 1.68 crore.
Both the movies will post some decent numbers on Sunday, but the real test begins from Monday. Stay tuned for more box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?