After a solid first weekend, Adivi Sesh and Regina’s acclaimed investigative thriller, Evaru, is maintaining a steady during the weekdays. The film is especially performing well at multiplexes and A centres in the twin Telugu states.
On Monday, in Nizam, Evaru collected a distributor share of Rs 24 lakhs. The film’s five-day Nizam share is Rs 2.54 crores. With Ranarangam showing down drastically, Evaru will have the advantage at the box-office until the Friday releases. The film is expected to collect nearly Rs 3.50 crore share in its full-run, bringing decent profits for its buyers in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?