After a solid first weekend, Adivi Sesh and Regina’s acclaimed investigative thriller, Evaru, is maintaining a steady during the weekdays. The film is especially performing well at multiplexes and A centres in the twin Telugu states.
On Monday, in Nizam, Evaru collected a distributor share of Rs 24 lakhs. The film’s five-day Nizam share is Rs 2.54 crores. With Ranarangam showing down drastically, Evaru will have the advantage at the box-office until the Friday releases. The film is expected to collect nearly Rs 3.50 crore share in its full-run, bringing decent profits for its buyers in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspirational- Sonu Sood books an entire flight for women
- Samantha does the unthinkable for ‘The Family Man’
- Makers of Mahesh’s next to take strong measures
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement