After a solid first weekend, Adivi Sesh and Regina’s acclaimed investigative thriller, Evaru, is maintaining a steady during the weekdays. The film is especially performing well at multiplexes and A centres in the twin Telugu states.
On Monday, in Nizam, Evaru collected a distributor share of Rs 24 lakhs. The film’s five-day Nizam share is Rs 2.54 crores. With Ranarangam showing down drastically, Evaru will have the advantage at the box-office until the Friday releases. The film is expected to collect nearly Rs 3.50 crore share in its full-run, bringing decent profits for its buyers in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top production house bought Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2
- Kaduva locks its OTT streaming partner