After a solid first weekend, Adivi Sesh and Regina’s acclaimed investigative thriller, Evaru, is maintaining a steady during the weekdays. The film is especially performing well at multiplexes and A centres in the twin Telugu states.
On Monday, in Nizam, Evaru collected a distributor share of Rs 24 lakhs. The film’s five-day Nizam share is Rs 2.54 crores. With Ranarangam showing down drastically, Evaru will have the advantage at the box-office until the Friday releases. The film is expected to collect nearly Rs 3.50 crore share in its full-run, bringing decent profits for its buyers in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic