Adivi Sesh’s Evaru has been a blessing in disguise for the makers PVP cinema as they are minting good money with this film in both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 2.80 crores in the Nizam area which is very good for the budget that the film has been made.
The film has crossed the 9 crore mark and is doing fine as there are no major releases today. Venkat Ramji directs this film which has Regina as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?