Nagarjuna is one of the biggest stars in the south and commands huge respect. He is busy promoting his new film Bangarraju that will be out tomorrow.
Speaking to a Bollywood channel, Nag said that he is very confident about the film’s success and as it is a festive film, its release is also perfectly timed.
Nag also adds that times have changed and talk of the film is out in one hour of the release. These days, if the film is bad, even a star cannot save it says Nagarjuna.
Nag’s son, Chay Akkineni will also be seen in Bangarraju which has Krithi Shetty as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols