Senior hero Mohan Babu was the chief guest at his son Vishnu Manchu’s upcoming thriller Mosagallu’s pre-release event tonight. Speaking on the occasion, the actor-filmmaker spoke in English because Bollywood star Suniel Shetty was also present at the event. Mohan Babu hailed Suniel Shetty as a fantastic actor.
Mohan Babu appreciated Mosagallu’s leading lady Kajal Aggarwal for agreeing to act as Vishnu’s elder sister. “Even I wouldn’t have accepted the film if I was in her place. I have watched the movie and the scenes featuring the brother and sister moved me to tears. India has not seen a scam of this magnitude. Every computer savvy youth must watch Mosagallu. Vishnu has planned to release the film on March 19 as my birthday treat,” Mohan Babu said.
Mosagallu’s hero and producer Vishnu Manchu thanked Kajal for accepting the film immediately after she was narrated the script. “Being in a top position as a heroine, playing elder sister to a hero like me is quite brave. She just asked me if it will look okay in the screen if we both play brother and sister. I had a fanboy moment while working with Suniel Shetty sir. I will talk more at the success meet,” Vishnu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg