Rakul is all praise for her ‘Rarandoi Veduka Choodham’ co-star Naga Chaitanya and says that he’s a nice guy and that every guy should learn some lessons from him. The two have been good friends for a while now and spent a lot of time working with each other on the sets of their recent family drama.
In a recent interview, Rakul said, “Naga Chaitanya is a really nice guy and he is really grounded. I really like the way he speaks about his love for Samantha. There’s so much pride when he talks about her and both of them have so much respect for each other. That’s something which every guy should learn from Naga Chaitanya,” Rakul said.
Currently, Rakul is busy shooting for her upcoming film in Tamil, and then, she’ll next be seen in Mahesh Babu-AR Murugadoss’ Spyder.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?