As expectations keep on mounting, team ‘Baahubali’ is making all possible efforts to live up to the expectations of the movie lovers. They have already released a bunch of jaw-dropping posters from this epic fantasy and a few more will be unveiled this week. The audio launch event will take place on the 31st of this month. This movie will be releasing in various languages across many states in India.
It is well known that Karan Johar , noted Bollywood filmmaker,has acquired the Hindi version rights. In a recent media interaction, Karan has lauded the strenuous effort put by SS Rajamouli in churning out this visual wonder. He said that he was pretty excited to present this movie, which is the biggest ever film on Indian screen with such prodigal visuals. He added that every Indian should watch Baahubali to know the dedication shown by Rajamouli for 4 long years on a single project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?