Pretty girl Tamanna Bhatia is the heartthrob of many youngsters. She never appears to have a free moment with her packed filming schedule. Naturally, fans wonder if she ever has any free time and if so what she does with it. Tamanna says “I say, why should one have free time at all? Every moment in life is too valuable to let it go by. I’m not saying that I do movies 24 hours a day, but I do spend most of my time with them. Any remaining time that I have I spend it with my family members. After all, one can work with a 100% effort only if we can spend quality family time”.
Truly spoken like the champ that she currently is. Tamanna has two big releases coming up in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Rebel’. Way to go girl!
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana shares a special update about Chandramukhi 2
- Buzz: Vikram touch for Thalapathy 67
- Huge multistarrer being planned with Prabhas and a star Hindi hero?
- RRR made us all proud as Indians, says Bollywood star hero
- Jyothika feels honored to share screen space with this actor
- Crazy update on Pushpa 2