Pretty girl Tamanna Bhatia is the heartthrob of many youngsters. She never appears to have a free moment with her packed filming schedule. Naturally, fans wonder if she ever has any free time and if so what she does with it. Tamanna says “I say, why should one have free time at all? Every moment in life is too valuable to let it go by. I’m not saying that I do movies 24 hours a day, but I do spend most of my time with them. Any remaining time that I have I spend it with my family members. After all, one can work with a 100% effort only if we can spend quality family time”.
Truly spoken like the champ that she currently is. Tamanna has two big releases coming up in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Rebel’. Way to go girl!
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down