Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal is a hugely popular heroine in Tamil film industry apart from Tollywood and Bollywood. Currently, Kajal is acting in Thala Ajith’s highly anticipated 57th movie. In a recent interview given to a reputed news daily, Kajal revealed an amusing fact that everyone on the movie’s set are calling her ‘Kajal Ji’.
Revealing why, Kajal said that Ajith first started calling her Kajal Ji even though she is much junior to him. When Kajal asked Ajith why he doesn’t call her Kajal, he said that he will personally call her Kajal, but he will only call her Kajal Ji on sets.
Kajal was further bowled over when Ajith told her that if he calls her Kajal Ji, the rest of the crew members too will follow suit. Ajith’s words proved true as everyone started calling her Kajal Ji. Ajith also told Kajal that he wants women to be treated with respect and also that he wants certain things in the male dominated film industry to change.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?