Ravishing beauty Kajal Aggarwal is a hugely popular heroine in Tamil film industry apart from Tollywood and Bollywood. Currently, Kajal is acting in Thala Ajith’s highly anticipated 57th movie. In a recent interview given to a reputed news daily, Kajal revealed an amusing fact that everyone on the movie’s set are calling her ‘Kajal Ji’.
Revealing why, Kajal said that Ajith first started calling her Kajal Ji even though she is much junior to him. When Kajal asked Ajith why he doesn’t call her Kajal, he said that he will personally call her Kajal, but he will only call her Kajal Ji on sets.
Kajal was further bowled over when Ajith told her that if he calls her Kajal Ji, the rest of the crew members too will follow suit. Ajith’s words proved true as everyone started calling her Kajal Ji. Ajith also told Kajal that he wants women to be treated with respect and also that he wants certain things in the male dominated film industry to change.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa