In a crucial move to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, the Telangana Film Exhibitors’ Association has decided to close all the movie theatres across Telangana from April 21st to April 30. However, theaters that are screening Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab will remain open with the 50 percent occupancy rule in force.
The announcement comes right after the Telangana government announced night curfew across the state from 9 PM on April 20th to 5 AM on May 1st. Already, with no profitable movies playing currently, the film exhibition business has taken a huge hit in the state. And with no notable releases lined up this weekend, the closure of theaters seems to be a wise decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara