Director Puri Jagannadh was the first Tollywood celebrity to appear for the SIT inquiry in the sensational drug scandal. Puri was grilled by the Excise Department cops for close to 10 hours yesterday.
During the inquiry, a medical surgeon from the Osmania General Hospital took Puri’s blood samples to determine whether he had consumed drugs or not. This led to several rumors that Puri will be arrested anytime soon.
However, the Excise Enforcement Director Akun Sabharwal told media that Puri Jagannadh will not be arrested. Akun further said that Puri has cooperated with the investigating officials throughout the inquiry. Puri’s long-time associate and top cinematographer Shyam K. Naidu will appear for the inquiry today.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot