Last night, the title and logo for Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 26th film, Sarileru Neekevvaru, were unveiled on the eve of Superstar Krishna’s 75th birthday. Confirming the ongoing buzz, happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has announced that she is indeed part of SSMB26.
Needless to say, Rashmika is quite excited to be part of her biggest film till date in which she is paired opposite Mahesh Babu. And, in the excitement, Rashmika has revealed a bit more about SSMB26 than what the makers have concealed.
Rashmika took to Twitter last night and revealed that star music composer Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the music for Sarileru Neekevvaru. This left many Mahesh fans surprised. They felt that Rashmika could have waited until the makers came up with an official announcement.
Ahhh.. finally.! 😁
I know alot of you have been asking me about this-
YES! I am part of this wonderful team and I am super kicked about it. Super excited to be working with @AnilRavipudi @urstrulyMahesh @SVC_official @GMBents @AnilSunkara1 @ThisIsDSP ..🤗😁 https://t.co/WjeCi562c1
— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) May 30, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes