It is known that Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s 2020 Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will soon be remade in Hindi. Young Bollywood stars Kartik Aryan and Kriti Sanon are going to reprise Allu Arjun and Pooja’s roles in the Hindi version, tentatively titled Shehzada.
Now, an exciting buzz that’s just begun to do the rounds in Bollywood circles reveals that Allu Arjun will be seen in a special cameo in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake. The Telugu original didn’t feature any star hero’s cameo, and, if the buzz turns out to be true, it will be interesting to see what role Bunny will be donning in his film’s Hindi remake.
While Rohit Dhawan will be directing Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake, leading Bollywood and Tollywood producers, Ekta Kapoor and Allu Aravind, will be bankrolling the project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s team welcomes Nithya Menen
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?