It’s well known that star actor-filmmaker duo Allu Arjun and Koratala Siva will be joining forces for the first time for a pan-Indian project. The film will kick-start after Bunny and Siva wrap up Pushpa and Acharya respectively.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, the Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film is going to be a political drama. Apparently, Bunny will be seen as a student leader in the film’s first half and as a political leader in the second half. However, we will have to wait until the film’s release in early 2022 to know the actual story.
Allu Aravind’s GA2 Movies and Koratala Siva’s close friend and noted film distributor Mikkilineni Sudhakar’s Yuva Sudha Arts will be jointly producing this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack
- Poll : Which among these Sankranthi releases did you like the most?
- Master’s 3-day TN, AP,TS and Kerala collections
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan to have a competition; Web-series announced
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?