The second schedule for legendary Kollywood actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer, Vikram, is currently underway in Chennai. Along with Kamal, acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi and Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil are also taking part in the ongoing schedule.
Now, if the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Vikram’s director Lokesh Kanagaraj is in plans to make the film as a 2 part duology. Apparently, Vikram’s story has a huge span and scale and the entire story demands at least 4 hours to be narrated convincingly. That is the reason why the makers are planning to to release the film in 2 parts. However, an official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal International banner is bankrolling this crazy project. Anirudh Ravichander is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka’s love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona