After 3 years of long wait, fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan will be in for a huge treat, with back-to-back movies hitting screens starting with Vakeel Saab this April. And after Hari Hara Veera Mallu and Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake, Pawan will be joining hands with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar later this year.
Now, an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds reveals that Pawan will be seen in dual roles of a father and son in the movie. Furthermore, Pawan will be essaying Intelligence Bureau officer in the son’s role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the project goes on floors for more updates. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this massive project.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar