After 3 years of long wait, fans of star hero Pawan Kalyan will be in for a huge treat, with back-to-back movies hitting screens starting with Vakeel Saab this April. And after Hari Hara Veera Mallu and Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake, Pawan will be joining hands with his Gabbar Singh director Harish Shankar later this year.
Now, an exciting buzz that’s doing the rounds reveals that Pawan will be seen in dual roles of a father and son in the movie. Furthermore, Pawan will be essaying Intelligence Bureau officer in the son’s role. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until the project goes on floors for more updates. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this massive project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix