It’s been recently reported that hero Ram Charan’s next film after RRR will be under the direction of Jersey fame Gowtam Tinnanuri. The film will be going on floors in mid 2021, after both Charan and Gowtam are free from RRR and Jersey respectively. Veteran producer NV Prasad will be bankrolling this crazy project.
Now, the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles reveals that the Charan-Gowtam film is going to be a pan-Indian project. Both Charan and Gowtam will have a decent image in Bollywood after RRR and Jersey’s Hindi versions hit screens across the country next year. It is only wise to tap this demand and enhance their project. Let’s wait for the official word to come out regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release
- Bangaru Bullodu – Filled with situational comedy
- Pooja Hegde wraps up her part for Radhe Shyam
- RRR-Audience in confusion over Rajamouli’s post
- Back-to-back updates in Naga Shaurya’s birthday week