It’s been recently reported that hero Ram Charan’s next film after RRR will be under the direction of Jersey fame Gowtam Tinnanuri. The film will be going on floors in mid 2021, after both Charan and Gowtam are free from RRR and Jersey respectively. Veteran producer NV Prasad will be bankrolling this crazy project.
Now, the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in film circles reveals that the Charan-Gowtam film is going to be a pan-Indian project. Both Charan and Gowtam will have a decent image in Bollywood after RRR and Jersey’s Hindi versions hit screens across the country next year. It is only wise to tap this demand and enhance their project. Let’s wait for the official word to come out regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film