Star Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood top hero Ram Charan will soon be joining forces with each other for a high budget pan-India film. Shankar is rumoured to be showcasing Charan as a young and dynamic Chief Minister in the film, which is said to be a political drama in Shankar’s trademark style.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Shankar will be showcasing the leading lady of this as-yet-untitled film as a journalist. Furthermore, happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna is rumoured to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in this Dil Raju production. Thaman is said to have been roped in to compose the film’s soundtrack. More clarity about the project will be out in a few more weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans