Star Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood top hero Ram Charan will soon be joining forces with each other for a high budget pan-India film. Shankar is rumoured to be showcasing Charan as a young and dynamic Chief Minister in the film, which is said to be a political drama in Shankar’s trademark style.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Shankar will be showcasing the leading lady of this as-yet-untitled film as a journalist. Furthermore, happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna is rumoured to be the front-runner to grab the leading lady’s role in this Dil Raju production. Thaman is said to have been roped in to compose the film’s soundtrack. More clarity about the project will be out in a few more weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans