All eyes are on Pawan Kalyan’s second film under the direction of his Gabbar Singh helmer Harish Shankar. Tentatively titled Sanchari, this high budget social drama with a tinge of patriotism will be going on floors in the second half of this year.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Pawan will be playing dual roles in the movie. Apparently, Pawan will be seen as a college lecturer and an Intelligence Bureau officer. Already, a huge college set is being erected to shoot several crucial portions of the film. More details about this Mythri Movie Makers’ production will emerge in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?