Megastar Chiranjeevi and Lady Superstar Vijayashanthi had shared screen space with each other in numerous blockbusters until the 90s. Their friendly bond at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru stole everyone’s hearts and there has been a lot of speculation about this much loved on-screen couple reuniting for a film yet again.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Chiru and Vijayashanthi may act together in Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Apparently, Vijayashanthi will be reprising Manju Warrier’s role in the movie. However, whether or not she will be ready to play Chiranjeevi’s estranged sister on the big screen remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part