Megastar Chiranjeevi and Lady Superstar Vijayashanthi had shared screen space with each other in numerous blockbusters until the 90s. Their friendly bond at the pre-release event of Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru stole everyone’s hearts and there has been a lot of speculation about this much loved on-screen couple reuniting for a film yet again.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles is that Chiru and Vijayashanthi may act together in Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Apparently, Vijayashanthi will be reprising Manju Warrier’s role in the movie. However, whether or not she will be ready to play Chiranjeevi’s estranged sister on the big screen remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive