Kalyanram and Tamannaah’s romantic drama, Naa Nuvve, is all set to hit the screens on June 14. Meanwhile, the makers are promoting the movie aggressively with continuous promotional material and now a unique song and dance contest.
To participate in the contest, enhusiastic fans and their partners must record their rendering of any song from Naa Nuvve’s audio album. Also, fans can take part in the dance contest by sending their dance videos to @CBcinemas @EastCoastPrdns @SonyMusicSouth Twitter handles with the hashtag #NaaNuvve.
2 winners will be presented brand new Honda Activa bikes and 5 winners will get One Plus 5T smartphones as consolation prizes. Jayendra has directed Naa Nuvve and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner produced it in East Coast Productions banner’s presentation.
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?
- Despite a fat paycheck, NTR says no to Bigg Boss?
- Tollywood bigwigs to resolve MAA tussle
- Young heroine to be seen in another middle-aged role