Kalyanram and Tamannaah’s romantic drama, Naa Nuvve, is all set to hit the screens on June 14. Meanwhile, the makers are promoting the movie aggressively with continuous promotional material and now a unique song and dance contest.
To participate in the contest, enhusiastic fans and their partners must record their rendering of any song from Naa Nuvve’s audio album. Also, fans can take part in the dance contest by sending their dance videos to @CBcinemas @EastCoastPrdns @SonyMusicSouth Twitter handles with the hashtag #NaaNuvve.
2 winners will be presented brand new Honda Activa bikes and 5 winners will get One Plus 5T smartphones as consolation prizes. Jayendra has directed Naa Nuvve and Cool Breeze Cinemas banner produced it in East Coast Productions banner’s presentation.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years