Prabhas fans are very thrilled with the announcement on the actor’s 22nd film. Titled Adipurush, this Om Raut directorial will be one of the most expensive movies ever made in India. The film will be a Hindi-Telugu bilingual and it will also be dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada, apart from several foreign languages for its international release.
Adipurush is based on the epic Ramayana and Prabhas will be playing the role of Lord Rama in it. The film will be shot on 3D format and it will be loaded with top-class visual effects. The project will be going on floors in 2021 and the film will be hitting screens in 2022. Leading Bollywood stars are being considered for the main antagonist role in this magnum opus.
Bhushan Kumar of T-Series will be bankrolling this exciting project in association with Om Raut’s production company. Stay tuned for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue