Stylish Star Allu Arjun and mass masala director Puri Jagan will be working together for a new film and the muhurtam ceremony of the film will take place on October 18th in Hyderabad. The film will be a high voltage entertainer and script work has already been completed. Jagan and Bunny will be teaming up for the second time after the reasonably successful ‘Desamudhuru’.
Ganesh Babu will be producing this movie on Parameswara Art Productions banner and the buzz is that Shruti Haasan will be playing the female lead role in the movie. Other details about cast and crew will be out soon. We will bring you more exclusive updates about this film on a regular basis so keep following 123telugu.com
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties