We all know that ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ is India’s most expensive film under production. Some speculations have put the number at 130 Crores and some at 150 Crores. But the actual figure is much higher than that.
A source who is closely working with the Baahubali production unit has informed us that the budget of the film is set to cross 175 Crores! This is way beyond what everyone has been estimating so far. According to our source, the figure is so high because the film is being made in two parts and multiple languages. The Tamil release of the movie will be as big as the Telugu release.
Because of the two parts, S.S. Rajamouli’s brand, the presence of a massive star cast and the craze surrounding the film, the producers feel that this figure is quite easy to recover. We have also learnt that the film’s VFX work will be on par with films like ‘Lord of the Rings’ and ‘Avengers’ as international teams are working on it. The war sequences are going to be a special highlight for the movie.
Arka Media banner is producing this big budget production and the film is going to release in Summer 2015.
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections