We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry is coming together to organize a big fund raising event on the 30th of this month for the cyclone victims of Vizag. According to the latest update, super star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be singing two special songs during the mega event. He will be crooning these numbers along with music director Koti and his band.
Limiting himself not only to singing, Balayya will also perform a skit along with Sonal Chauhan during the event. It is indeed very good to see senior stars like Balayya doing his bit for a social cause. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this event.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!