We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry is coming together to organize a big fund raising event on the 30th of this month for the cyclone victims of Vizag. According to the latest update, super star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be singing two special songs during the mega event. He will be crooning these numbers along with music director Koti and his band.
Limiting himself not only to singing, Balayya will also perform a skit along with Sonal Chauhan during the event. It is indeed very good to see senior stars like Balayya doing his bit for a social cause. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster