We all know that the entire Telugu Film Industry is coming together to organize a big fund raising event on the 30th of this month for the cyclone victims of Vizag. According to the latest update, super star Nandamuri Balakrishna will be singing two special songs during the mega event. He will be crooning these numbers along with music director Koti and his band.
Limiting himself not only to singing, Balayya will also perform a skit along with Sonal Chauhan during the event. It is indeed very good to see senior stars like Balayya doing his bit for a social cause. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the stars from Tamil and Hindi industries are set to grace this event.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years