We have an exclusive and interesting update regarding Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming project. Balayya and legendary director K.Raghavendra Rao are teaming up for a new project which will be based completely on the life of the famous King, Sri Krishna Devarayalu. This film will be a big budget production and will be shot as a mythological epic. Balakrishna has traditionally excelled at playing such roles and his performance as Krishna Devarayalu in the film ‘Aditya 369’ remains a highlight to this day.
Currently, groundwork is on regarding this project and Raghavendra Rao is working with some top technicians in the industry to finalize the script and setting. Interestingly,groundwork is also being done on the sequel to ‘Aditya 369’ and this has been named ‘Aditya 999’. It remains to be seen which of these two projects take off first.
We will bring you more updates about these exciting projects as and when they are available.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years