Endukante Premanta, the romantic comedy entertainer starring Ram and Tamanna, is generating a good buzz in the industry. We have received exclusive information that the satellite rights of the film were bagged by MAA for a bumper rate of Rs 4.5 Crores. This is one of the highest amounts paid in recent times for a love story.
Karunakaran is the director of this love story and Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is the producer. The movie has been made with very high technical values and GV Prakash has scored the music. The movie’s logo launch will take place on the 8th.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years