We have some exclusive news regarding ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s graphics extravaganza ‘Damarukam’ . The movie was scheduled for 11th October first and then we heard the news that it was postponed to 12th. But the latest news we have heard from extremely reliable sources indicates that ‘Damarukam’ will miss the Dussehra season completely.
The movie is not going to be ready in time for 12th and there is no window for the release until October 24th. But distributors are reluctant to release the movie on October 24th as Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ will be occupying all the prime slots at that time.
So Damarukam seems to have no other option except to miss Dussehra
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away