Star producer Dil Raju has picked up the distribution rights of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the Nizam area. Reliable sources say that the rights were picked up for a price of about Rs. 5 Crores. This is a good price for Ravi Teja in the Nizam area. Daruvu has Tapsee as the heroine opposite Ravi Teja and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
Daruvu is a socio fantasy entertainer and veteran Tamil actor Prabhu is playing a key role in the movie. Shiva is the director and music has been scored by Vijay Anthoni. Daruvu is being readied for a May 4th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video