Star producer Dil Raju has picked up the distribution rights of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for the Nizam area. Reliable sources say that the rights were picked up for a price of about Rs. 5 Crores. This is a good price for Ravi Teja in the Nizam area. Daruvu has Tapsee as the heroine opposite Ravi Teja and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
Daruvu is a socio fantasy entertainer and veteran Tamil actor Prabhu is playing a key role in the movie. Shiva is the director and music has been scored by Vijay Anthoni. Daruvu is being readied for a May 4th release.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes