‘Eega’, the graphics revenge drama conceived by ace director S.S.Rajamouli, is releasing in Tamil as ‘Naan Ee’ and the movie has turned into a goldmine for its Tamil buyer PVP Cinemas. Apart from fetching a bumper satellite rights figure of 4 Crores +, PVP Cinemas has received advances from theater owners to the tune of about Rs. 7 Crores. PVP Cinemas picked up the Tamil rights for about 5 Crores, so their investment has more than doubled already. All this is without a single big Tamil star and before the movie’s release!
This goes to show the incredible buzz surrounding this project. ‘Eega’ is going to release across the world on July 6th and the film has Samantha, Nani and Sudeep in lead roles. Keeravani is scoring the music and Sai Korrapati is the producer.
- Star heroine has no objections to her biopic
- Action King’s 150th film to release on a festive occasion
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days