‘Eega’, the graphics revenge drama conceived by ace director S.S.Rajamouli, is releasing in Tamil as ‘Naan Ee’ and the movie has turned into a goldmine for its Tamil buyer PVP Cinemas. Apart from fetching a bumper satellite rights figure of 4 Crores +, PVP Cinemas has received advances from theater owners to the tune of about Rs. 7 Crores. PVP Cinemas picked up the Tamil rights for about 5 Crores, so their investment has more than doubled already. All this is without a single big Tamil star and before the movie’s release!
This goes to show the incredible buzz surrounding this project. ‘Eega’ is going to release across the world on July 6th and the film has Samantha, Nani and Sudeep in lead roles. Keeravani is scoring the music and Sai Korrapati is the producer.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic