Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s big budget action entertainer ‘Raccha’ is being readied with very high technical values. No expense is being spared to make the movie visually rich and appealing and these efforts can be seen in the stills which are coming out. We have reliably learnt that a special DI technician has been flown in from Europe by cinematographer Sameer Reddy to work on the movie’s coloring. The technician has worked on some super hit Hollywood films before and his expertise is expected to really elevate the film’s quality.
Sampath Nandi is directing this flick and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in the project. The film’s audio launch is going to take place this Sunday in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia