We have some exclusive news about ‘Iddarammayilatho’, the upcoming project between Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Puri Jagan. Amala Paul and Richa Gangopadhyay were the heroines in this movie originally. But Richa has now been officially replaced and Tapsee will take her place in the movie. The reason for this replacement is not very clear at this point of time.
The movie is going to begin production soon and Allu Arjun will now be seen with Amala Paul and Tapsee. The movie is being produced by Bandla Ganesh. Shooting has also been shifted from Spain.
Looks like Richa’s fans will have to wait for some more time to see her in the company of Allu Arjun.
- Geetha Govindam dominates Bollywood films in Australia
- First look for Ajith’s Viswasam gets a date?
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these recent hits impressed you the most?
- Post-production wrapped up for Sye Raa’s teaser