Young Tiger NTR is now the highest paid hero of the Telugu Film Industry. His dates were picked up by veteran producer K.S.Rama Rao for a whopping price of about 12 Crores and this is the highest amount paid to a Telugu actor so far. While remuneration in this region was discussed with a few other stars before, this is the first time that a deal was actually closed for a price in this region.
Dates for the period after NTR – Srinu Vaitla’s film were picked up by K.S.Rama Rao, who was extremely impressed with the performance shown by NTR in Dammu. This prompted him to sign up NTR for another film so soon. Dammu is being produced by his son Alexander Vallabha and K.S.Rama Rao himself is presenting the movie on Creative Commercials banner.NTR has tremendous pulling power and appeal among all sections of the audience and he is especially strong in B and C centers.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Vijay Sethupathi
- Harish Shankar yet to finalize his next
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s OMG Daddy to be out on this date
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Rajini’s Darbar in dubbing mode
- Ileana opens up about her life post-break-up