Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s new film with mass director Puri Jagan, ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’, is going to be launched today. The muhurtam will take place at 10am today at Puri Jagan’s office and Pawan Kalyan will be present at the location. He will then proceed to the shooting of his film ‘Gabbar Singh’.
Apparently, a lack of good muhurtams after today is the reason for this sudden development. Shooting will begin after Pawan wraps up his work in ‘Gabbar Singh’. Danayya D.V.V. is the producer of this movie.
This project with Puri Jagan has been generating intense buzz ever since it was announced and Pawan fans are expecting this film to create a sensation at the Box Office like the movie ‘Badri’ did. Keep watching the site for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house
- Ahead of Frozen 2’s release, Mahesh’s adorable tweet on Sitara
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?