Ram Charan may have faced a setback with his Bollywood debut. But the young actor has just bagged a sensational new project with a top director. Ashutosh Gowariker, who directed films like ‘Lagaan’ and ‘Jodhaa Akbar’, will be handling this project.
The film is expected to be a big budget period drama and pre-production work will take a significant amount of time. The launch is expected in late 2014 or early 2015. Other details are still hazy at this point of time.
Sources say that Ashutosh was highly impressed with Charan’s performance in ‘Magadheera’ and that is how the project materialised. This is surely going to be exciting news for Charan’s fans. We will bring you more details about this project very soon.
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel