We have an interesting and exclusive update regarding Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Rebel’. The movie released on Friday and while collections have been terrific, the common feedback from the people is that the film is way too long. Taking this into consideration, the production team is implementing some cuts to the film and about 15 minutes is being chopped off from the film. Here are some of the scenes that are facing the editor’s scissors.
1. Some bits of Prabhas and Brahmanandam starting scenes
2. Kovai Sarala swimsuit sequence and some dance bits
3. M.S. Narayana episode
4. Some bits involving Tamanna and Prabhas after flashback is revealed to her
The overall effect should be much better once these cuts are implemented. The trimmed version should be available screening from today evening onwards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal