Yes, you read that right. Salman Khan has bought the rights to some scenes from Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh’ and he has paid Rs. 50 Lakhs for them. The scenes include the antyakshari episode, the cutout scene featuring Brahmanandam and the Kabaddi scene. These will be incorporated into Salman’s upcoming ‘Dabangg 2’.
This incident shows Salman’s professionalism and the impact Harish Shankar’s scenes on Pawan created at the Box Office. In these days when entire scripts are copied for freemakes, Salman’s gesture is truly commendable. 3 cheers to Salman, Pawan Kalyan and Harish Shankar.
- Sai Pallavi recalls the moment she first met her favorite star
- Details of Saaho’s new schedule
- Fringe Kannada group threatens to stop Kaala’s release
- Interesting title in talks for Akhil’s next
- It’s official: Krish to direct ‘NTR’