123telugu had been continuously bringing you exclusive updates from the ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that is being planned on the 30th of this month. According to the latest update, a special Antakshari is being planned between the stars and music directors from the 80’s. Stars like Chiru, Nag, Venkekatesh and Balakrishna and a few other heroes from the 80’s will form a team and play against the likes of Ilayaraja, Koti, and MM Keeravani.
Various other programs like star cricket match and dance performances have also been planned on that day. The entire Tollywood will feature in this mega event and the funds that will be raised will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?