123telugu had been continuously bringing you exclusive updates from the ‘Memu Saitham’ telethon that is being planned on the 30th of this month. According to the latest update, a special Antakshari is being planned between the stars and music directors from the 80’s. Stars like Chiru, Nag, Venkekatesh and Balakrishna and a few other heroes from the 80’s will form a team and play against the likes of Ilayaraja, Koti, and MM Keeravani.
Various other programs like star cricket match and dance performances have also been planned on that day. The entire Tollywood will feature in this mega event and the funds that will be raised will go to the Hudhud cyclone victims.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA