Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ will have a unique climax where huge crowds are shown to come to Hyderabad from all parts of the state in support of Pawan. Some powerful punch dialogues will be uttered by Pawan during these scenes and there will be loud reactions from the people around him.
To recreate all these sounds on the big screen, the makers of the film are doing something unique with respect for the dubbing. They have rented out a floor in Annapoorna Studios and thousands of people will be brought in and asked to talk, react and cheer as crowds do. These sounds will be recorded and then mixed with Pawan’s voice in the dubbing suites to recreate the authentic effect.
The movie is gearing up for a release on October 18th with Pawan and Tamanna in the lead roles. Music is by Mani Sharma and Puri Jagan is the director.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble