Samantha’s dream project, ’10 Endradhukulla’, starring Vikram is nearing completion. The film’s shooting took place in the picturesque locales of Nepal recently and the unit will now be heading to the exotic Bulgaria for a special action sequence.
Apparently, the film’s unit is highly excited about finding a railway track that runs parallel to the highway. The shooting of this crucial sequence will take place for seven days and with this, the film will be wrapped. Samantha will be seen in dual roles and the film is expected to release big both in Tamil and Telugu.
Few months ago, Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ was also shot in Bulgaria. Looks the the picturesque country is the next shooting destination for Indian filmmakers.
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?