Samantha’s dream project, ’10 Endradhukulla’, starring Vikram is nearing completion. The film’s shooting took place in the picturesque locales of Nepal recently and the unit will now be heading to the exotic Bulgaria for a special action sequence.
Apparently, the film’s unit is highly excited about finding a railway track that runs parallel to the highway. The shooting of this crucial sequence will take place for seven days and with this, the film will be wrapped. Samantha will be seen in dual roles and the film is expected to release big both in Tamil and Telugu.
Few months ago, Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ was also shot in Bulgaria. Looks the the picturesque country is the next shooting destination for Indian filmmakers.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next